- 09:30 AM pick up from the hotel
- Uçhisar Castle: Centuries-old citadel rested on a rock spur, with dominant views of Cappadocia from the top.
- Zelve Open Air Museum : is among the earliest-settled and last-abandoned monastic valleys in Cappadocia. Zelve has its own attractions: the topography is even more dramatic, with crags and pinnacles and steep valleys, and there’s more freedom to climb around and look at all the caves, nooks and crannies than other open-air museums.
- Çavuşin village: abandoned during the Greek/Turkish population exchange in 1924. Old Greek houses are still well preserved.
- Lunch in Avanos: Buffet style with a wide variety of Turkish food, including mezes, salads, meat or vegetarian dishes, and desserts.
- Avanos: authentic workshop visit. Attend a master demonstration of making a pot; the painters and glazers apply their delicate patterns.
- Paşabağı or Monks Valley: a fine example of Cappadocia‘s moonscape topography, with fairy chimney pinnacles of tawny tufa topped by dark rock bombs.
- Devrent Valley or Imagination Valley: Known for its lunar landscape, this landmark valley has various comical rock formations.
- Return to the hotel
Places to visit
- Uçhisar castle
- Zelve Open Air Museum
- Çavusin village
- Paşabağı valley
- Devrent valley