Why should i ride? What goods horseback riding do to me?
- Horseback riding teaches responsibility to those who ride and even more so to those who take care of horses.
- Horseback riding is physically demanding and can help you stay in shape.
- Teaches you make quick decisions from the back of the horse
- Horseback riding stimulated mainly positive psychological feelings.
- Horses are social creatures just like humans. Being able to communicate and interact with an animal has already been shown to have a positive effect on people
- Horseback riding offers a way to see the world.
- Horseback riding brings us out into the fresh air and closer to nature.
- Horseback riding is relaxing. In fact, therapeutic riding has shown to reduce muscle spasticity as tight muscles are stretched due to the natural motion of the horse.
- There is nothing like loving a horse, except for knowing that the same horse loves you back. The human-animal bond is one of the best reasons to learn to ride.
- Anyone who has sat on the back of a horse knows that it is just plain fun. There is an adventurousness to it. It offers freedom, movement, and makes amazing feats of athleticism possible
- 60 minutes
Ortahisar valley, Hospital monastery.
- 120 minute tour
Ortahisar valley, Pancarlık valley, Ortahisar castle panaroma.
- Half day tour
Ortahisar valley Pancarlık valley Kepez valley, Üzengi valley, Ortahisar castle panaroma.
- Full day tour
Ortahisar valley Pancarlık valley Kepez valley, Üzengi valley, Gomeda valley, İbrahimpaşa village, Ortahisar castle panaroma.
- Sunset Red Valley Tour.
Riding through sunset in one of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia
*Tea and Turkish pan cake